Friday 16 December 2011

Chidambaram : I Rejects BJP Charges Of Conflict Of Interest

Indianofs.blogspot.com
Chidambaram : I Rejects BJP Charges Of Conflict Of Interest, Home minister P Chidambaram on Friday rejected charges of conflict of interest Home Ministry recommended dropping of prosecution against his former client.

The Home Minister described the charges as 'most ridiculous'. Chidambaram said he saw the file on request by hotelier SP Gupta to withdraw prosecution only once.

Chidambaram : I Rejects BJP Charges Of Conflict Of Interest

Chidambaram  I Rejects BJP Charges Of Conflict Of Interest




I was clear that no directions should be given. Had I had a continuing interest, it would be conflict of interest. I have appeared in thousands of cases. I reject BJP’s charge and I am deeply hurt,” the Home Minister said.

“I don’t have any current subsisting interest with any case,” Chidambaram added.


No comments:

Post a Comment