Wednesday 23 November 2011

Sonakshi Sinha says That I am happy with the way I look

Indianofs.blogspot.com
Sonakshi Sinha says That I am happy with the way I look, Happy being me
I'm always under the microscope for my style sense and fitness quite often. But it really doesn't bother me, because fashion to me is wearing what I am comfortable in and that suits my body type.

There is pressure from a lot of people to lose weight, but I don't think my audience would want that. I'm happy with the way I look and most importantly, I'm healthy. 

Sonakshi Sinha says That I am happy with the way I lookSonakshi Sinha I am happy with the way I look

Sonakshi Sinha I am happy way I look
Sonakshi I am happy with the way I look





work hard to maintain myself and always try to look better. But I don't believe in going to an extreme or being stick-thin. Also, if I have been accepted for the way I look, why would I do anything to change it?
Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha is all set to thrash out the beliefs that only lean girls can do item numbers and curvy ones are kept at a bay for the same. There are reports that the actress is all set to do an item numbers in director Shirish Kunder’s next film.

Shirish Kunder had asked the actor to lose weight for the item song in the Akshay Kumar-starrer Joker. Sonakshi is miffed with this news and she said, “Such reports come out without checking with Shirish or me. It’s in bad taste because you (media) are being personal and ridiculous. If it were true, I wouldn’t have five films lined up”.

The media has been giving actress Sonakshi Sinha a tough time, speculating about her weight issues and how Shirish Kunder, director of ‘Joker’, has asked her to lose those extra kilos. Apparently, Shirish wants to shoot a sizzling item number on Sonakshi but wants her to lose some weight before the shooting stars.
  
Even though Sonakshi has vociferously denied it and there has not been any confirmation or denial from Shirish, people are speculating how this will affect her career. Even media parasites like Rakhi Sawant seem to be taking advantage of her by issuing statements on the topic.

Sonakshi Sinha is gearing up for shooting an item song for her upcoming film Joker. Farah Khan will choreograph this song.

Talking about this item song, Sonakshi said, I guess the word ‘item’ is used to spice things up a bit. To me, it’s a dance number in a film where I’m the main lead. 

I have always loved to dance and haven’t yet got the chance to go all out in a film. So when Farah told me about this number, I was more than happy to take on the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment