Saturday 4 February 2012

2G Verdict, I Am Very Surprised, Will Appeal In Higher Court, Swamy

Indianofs.blogspot.com
2G Verdict, I Am Very Surprised, Will Appeal In Higher Court, Swamy  Surprised by the Delhi court's rejection of his plea to make Home Minister P Chidambaram a co-assused in the 2G scam, Janata Party chief Subramanian Swamy on Saturday said he has a "very very strong case" and will appeal against the order in higher courts.

"I am surprised," Swamy said soon after the special CBI court dismissed his plea against Chidambaram.

Reacting to the court order rejecting his petition against Home Minister P Chidambaram, Janata Party President and 2G petitioner Subramanian Swamy said that he was surprised. 

2G-Verdict-I-Am-Very-Surprised-Will-Appeal-In-Higher-Court-Swamy
2G Verdict, I Am Very Surprised, Will Appeal In Higher Court, Swamy
















Swamy said that he will now move High Court within three months against Special CBI Judge OP Saini's order in the 2G scam.

"I am surprised because my evidence against Chidambaram was complete," Swamy claimed.

He, however, maintained that he was not disappointed by the dismissal of his plea. "This is a part of the game. I am not disappointed because I am expecting the order to be reserved when I appeal in higher court," Swamy said.

No comments:

Post a Comment